Often the cause of excess weight has been a serious malfunction of internal organs. Losing weight without eliminating the root causes makes no sense: the weight will quickly return back, without proper treatment, the disease can worsen. Therefore, before starting to lose weight, you must visit a specialist who will help you find the root of the problem.
The strongest motivation is your health. There is no point in losing weight for those who surround you, think first of all about your own well-being.
Everything starts in our head.
1. To begin with, choose the reason due to which you came to the idea of losing weight. Assess how much this really motivates you to lose weight and realize that you are doing it first of all for yourself.
2. If the incentive is found and the desire to lose weight has appeared, willing to make sacrifices and change your daily routine and diet, then firmly decide that you are not starting the process of losing weight tomorrow and on Monday, but right now.
3. If you woke up the next day and got up with the thought that now you will strive for the desired form, then start reviewing your diet, starting with breakfast. It is best to eat food rich in carbohydrates and proteins in the morning, and do not forget about vitamins and minerals. You should also dine fairly generously to provide you with energy for the rest of the day.
For supper, it is worth choosing something light and not high in calories. The last meal should be 4-5 hours before bed, so you free your digestive tract from work at night.
4. The "main enemies" of your figure - sweets, pastries and fats - should be discussed separately. Nobody is forcing you to completely abandon these, albeit harmful, but, for the most part, so delicious products. You just need to know the measure of their consumption.
5. Motivation for losing weight first of all leads us to thoughts about diets. There are a huge number of diets for every taste, only a nutritionist can give you advice about the effectiveness and rigor of each of them. But dieting is not the only measure to motivate you to lose weight.
6. Sports. Leading an active lifestyle and playing sports is what absolutely all nutritionists advise. The most common "sport" for women is the fitness room, and this is no longer a bad thing. If you do any sport individually, even better. In our time, yoga classes have gained popularity. Even in spite of the apparently inactive process of yoga, as a result, almost as many calories are burned as on a treadmill or on an exercise bike.
7. Well, in conclusion, it is necessary to abandon the words "I cannot." Motivation for losing weight is called so that it discards all your weaknesses and prepares your body for losing extra pounds with the help of only your efforts and a positive attitude and thinking.
8. Celebrate Your Successes
Losing weight is a hard process , so celebrate all your successes to keep yourself motivated. Give yourself some credit when you accomplish a goal.
When you have already achieved your goal, you will increase your motivation. Moreover, remember to celebrate behavior changes and not just reach a certain number on the scale.
For example, if you met your goal of exercising four days a week, take a bubble bath or plan a fun night with friends.
However, it’s important to pick appropriate rewards. Avoid rewarding yourself with food. Also, avoid rewards that are so expensive you would never buy it, or so insignificant that you would allow yourself to have it anyway.
The following are some good examples of rewards:
- Getting a new dress
- Going to a movie
- Buying a new cream
- Taking a bath
- Have a spa evening
- Going to a salon
Whatever you dream about could be an amazing point to get after achieving a goal of losing weight!