My name is Julia Stecher. I am an award-winning fitness model, certified personal trainer and professional nutritionist.
My mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle across the world. As a part of it, I help my clients stay fit, healthy and attractive at any age.
My journey began in Odessa, Ukraine, where I grew up and first stepped into the fitness world. From an early age, I attended swimming and dancing classes, which developed my passion for sport. Eventually, I joined a well-known show-ballet troupe in Odessa called “Yo” and became a sports dance instructor. But I didn’t want to stop there, as I always welcome new challenges!
Soon I discovered pole fitness and started taking online lessons on pole dancing. I moved to Switzerland in 2008 and continued mastering my skills there. Two years later I took part in my first contest - Miss Pole-fitness Switzerland, and won 3rd place. That was a very encouraging experience that pushed me forward.
Over the next few years, I attended numerous international pole fitness master classes and established good connections with many prominent athletes. I also took part in various international championships not only as a competitor but also as a judge.
After some time, I decided to take my passion to the next level and started promoting the pole dance sport in Ukraine. Together with my close friend, I organized Miss Pole Dance and Fitness Ukraine – the first professional pole fitness championship of the highest standards in Ukraine. I went on and opened two pole dance studios, the biggest ones in the west of Ukraine.
The year 2012 brought an exciting opportunity and set the new direction for my career. In fact, it turned my world upside down.
My friend, a pole fitness veteran and Guinness World champion Alesia Vazmitsel, encouraged me to take part in international fitness and bikini beauty contests. This required lots of motivation and self-discipline.
I started training two times a day at the gym and followed the strictest diet to achieve successful results. That wasn’t easy, but my efforts were rewarded – I won 3rd place in the “fitness” category at a Swiss Championship by National World Amateur Body Builders Association Championship 2012. Later that year, I got 4th place in the “fitness” category at World Fitness Federation Universe 2012 in Vienna. These events were a life-changing experience for me that made me fall in love with WBFF.
Since then, I have participated in international fitness and fashion beauty contests every year. My achievements and victories include:
- 4th place in the "Fitness" category at World Fitness Federation Universe 2012 in Vienna (2012)
- 3rd place in the "Fitness" category at Swiss Championship by National World Amateur Body Builders Association (2012)
- 2nd place in the "Diva Bikini Model" category at WBFF Show Diva Fitness Model Championship in London (2014)
- 3rd place in the "Diva Fitness Model" category at WBFF Show Diva Fitness Model Championship in London (2014)
- 1st place and Pro-Card in the "Diva Fitness Model" category at WBFF Show in London (2014)
- 3rd place in the "WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO" category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in Las-Vegas (2015)
- 3rd place in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in Toronto (2016)
- 4th place in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the WBFF PRO World Championship in London (2017)
- 1st Place at the in the “WBFF Diva Fitness Model PRO” category at the American WBFF PRO LA in Los Angeles (2019)
Participation in these competitions gave me a vital understanding of how to stay fit and healthy with proper exercising and nutrition. Before that, I was never completely happy with my body. I wanted to take control over how I look and learn how to change it, how to build the body of my dreams. I was able to achieve that with a personalized training program and nutrition plan required for succeeding in WBFF competitions.
At some point I noticed that people get very surprised when they hear my age. “No way, you look so much younger!” – that is the most common reaction. I realised that I could use my expertise to help others achieve the same results.
To deepen my knowledge, I started studying at Swiss Academy of Fitness and Sports and received a Fitness Tutor (Personal Trainer) diploma in 2016. To strengthen my nutrition expertise, I received the top-notch nutrition coaching from a well-known Ukrainian Nutritionist Olga Molchanova and got a nutritionist diploma.
Now I provide expert coaching services in fitness and nutrition as a personal trainer, and prepare other athletes for fitness competitions. I help my clients from all over the world achieve their dream body and stay healthy and fit at any age.