The controller of the processing of the personal information is Synerys GmbH (hereinafter “Synerys” or “we/us/our”), a company registered at Seestrasse 33, 8942 Oberrieden, Switzerland, company ID number: CHE-369.665.375
We only collect personal information that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the provision of our products, services, and materials to you. We may collect the following types of information from you:
1. Personal information which you provide to us directly by filling any forms on our Website and/or mobile applications, creating a user account, or communicating with us via email, video chats or otherwise.
This information may include your full name, email address, postal address, telephone number, medical history, fitness goals, nutrition practices, analyses results, and other information that is shared with us and obtained during the provision of our products, services, and materials to you.
2. Payment information which you provide when purchasing our products and services.
Payment information may include your credit/debit card information, bank account information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information. Your credit/debit card information is collected and processed directly by third-party payment processors such as Stripe and paypal. We do not receive and do not store your full credit/debit card information.
3. Information collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We use various automated technologies including cookies to collect information on how you interact with our Website in order to enhance your experience. This information may include your operating system, browser characteristics, IP address, device characteristics, location obtained from your device, pages you visit, and dates and times of visits to our Website.
Cookies allow us to analyse, customise, and enhance your experience with our Website, identify and fix technology problems, provide more relevant advertising to you, provide social media features, and improve our Website, products, services, and materials.
You can read more about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Each time we start collecting and processing your personal information, we will always inform you about the purposes for the collection and processing of that information and obtain your consent to do so.
We use the information we collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our products, services, and materials to you
- To improve and personalize your experience on our Website
- To provide advertising to you
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you
- To send you promotional and other marketing communications
- To administer your participation in our contests, questionnaires, and giveaways
- To analyse, perform and improve our business and develop new products, services, and materials
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We may also use the information we collect from you for other purposes. In such cases we will notify you of new uses of your information and obtain your consent in accordance with the applicable law.
We do not sell, share, transfer or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties except for the following circumstances:
• We share the information that we collect from you with trusted third-party service providers that assist us in performing certain services (hereinafter “Service Providers”).
These Service Providers include:
- Data storage services
- Email services
- Email marketing services
- Payment processing services
- Legal services
- Hosting and maintenance services
- Website tracking and analytics services
- Advertising networks
We provide Service Providers only with the information reasonably necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf. We never share your personal information with advertisers without your consent.
• When necessary for the provision of our products, services, and materials to you and for fulfilling our contractual obligations, we may share the information that we collect from you with our partners who provide services/products to you jointly with us. Such partners may include, for example, healthcare professionals and nutritionists.
• We may disclose the information that we collect from you to third parties when we are required to do so by law, for example, to satisfy an official request from government authorities, to defend our legal rights, or to facilitate an investigation of illegal activity or violation of our policies.
• We may share the information that we collect from you with other third parties if we obtain your consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use a set of technological and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, modification or use in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We limit access to your personal information to our Service Providers, partners, and employees for whom having that information is reasonably necessary to provide products or services to you on our behalf.
Our Website employs various protection technologies (such as an SSL certificate) that help keep your information secured. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Website, and you do so at your own risk.
For transferring your personal information to a party outside EEA, we will ensure that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We may transfer your personal information to our Service Providers and partners located in countries that have been found to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
• We may transfer your personal information to Service Providers and partners located outside the EEA with whom we have specific contracts that ensure that your personal information will have the same protection it has in the EEA;
• We may transfer your personal information to our Service Providers and partners located in the US who are a part of the Privacy Shield scheme which requires them to provide a similar level of protection of your personal information to what it has in the EEA.
At any time, you can request access to, rectification, or erasure of any personal information that we have collected from you. You can request a copy of your personal information that we store and transfer it to another data controller. You can also restrict, or object to, the processing of your personal information. If you wish to submit any requests concerning your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will fulfil your request within 30 days unless we are obligated by law to do otherwise. If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (DPA).
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us by email, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters and other marketing communications by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking on Unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.
We retain your personal information for the amount of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected that information, or as required or permitted under applicable law. We have established the following retention periods during which we store your personal information before erasing it from our resources:
• We keep your contact information (your name and email address) that was collected for marketing purposes on an ongoing basis until you opt out of our marketing communications.
• We keep your medical and training history, analyses results, and other information shared by you and obtained during the provision of our products, services, and materials to you, for the period of 5 years after we have stopped providing our products, services, and materials to you, and after that we securely delete it from our resources.
Our Website and any of our products, services, and materials are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you believe that we have accidentally collected your child’s personal information, please contact us, and we will delete this information from our resources.
Or by post: Seestrasse 33, 8942 Oberrieden, Switzerland