The second big deal is a properly structured workout that will help work out all muscle groups. The trainer will tell you how to organize classes in the gym and perform exercises. They will also help you to create an effective training program.
Surely you have heard that sometimes, exercising in the gym does not bring results. It's all because of an incorrectly drawn up training program. The fact is that many girls mistakenly believe that by spending most of their workouts on the treadmill, they burn more calories.
In fact, the body quickly gets used to low-intensity cardio (jogging, riding a stationary bike), as a result calories are burned exclusively during the exercise.
Power loads training is very different. After them, the metabolism remains elevated for some time, and calories continue to go faster even after the end of the workout.
However, this does not mean that only strength exercises should be included in an effective training program. Effective classes for weight loss in the gym are compiled the following principles:
1. The program should be designed for 2-3 workouts per week.
2. Start your workout with exercises that will warm up your muscles and work your joints.
3. Training should include both strength and cardio loading.
4. Weight loss is promoted by round-robin training, execution of supersets and tri sets.
5. The program should include exercises on all muscle groups with an emphasis on problem areas.
6. The lesson should end with intensive cardio (interval running or sprint) and stretching.
If you do not attend the gym and want to know how to train at home, try to structure your classes according to these principles. Jumping and jumping from squats will be suitable for intensive cardio loading.
Ineffective exercises in the gym
Not all the exercises that are performed in the gym are really beneficial. It is better to spend your strength on really effective exercises than to waste your time on the following:
1. Squat on the Smith simulator. Due to the fact that the bar moves on one trajectory, the load on the leg muscles is greatly reduced. This exercise can be replaced by regular squats with a weightless bar;
2. Exercise on the abductor. In fact, it does not help to get rid of fat on the inner thigh. Instead of this exercise it is better to perform lunges with or without weighting;
3. Straightening hands with a dumbbell along the body in a tilt. The large weight of the projectile does not allow for many repetitions, and a small weight will not help inflate the triceps. It is best to replace this exercise with push-ups on bars, which will help to work out all the muscles of the upper body;
4. Squatting on a medicine ball. This version of this exercise only makes it injurious. It is better to replace it with the usual squats from the floor with cross-arms on shoulders.