The reason is that during sleep, blood circulates through the vessels at a slower pace. After waking up, the inhibitory process continues to act on all systems of the body, as a result of which people in the morning, as a rule, have a depressed mood, and the reaction rate, mental and physical performance are low.
The body comes to a normal state 2-3 hours after waking up. Because of this, many continue to sleep on the way to work or unsuccessfully concentrate, carrying out the next assignment of the head. It can be prevented by doing daily exercise.
If you do exercises in the morning, then the desire to sleep disappears immediately, due to the fact that physical activity helps to accelerate blood circulation and improve the supply of nutrients to the organs and systems of the body. From the first days of gym, you will feel how your mood rises, how a charge of cheerfulness appears, a desire to work and achieve success. Physical activity also improves focus and concentration, regardless of when you do it. But if you have trouble focusing during the day, a morning workout might be just the ticket.
A 2019 study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine found that morning exercise improves attention, visual learning, and decision-making.
What should be the morning exercises to benefit from it?
- Start your day with a smile not only to yourself, but to the world around you.
- Exercises for morning gymnastics should be simple and easy, since the body has not yet woken up, and the extra load can be stressful.
- Morning exercises should take place at a calm place and consist of 5-10 exercises, each of which must be repeated for 5-8 times.
- Exercising is important to do regularly, this is the only way it will bring maximum benefit to the body.
Preparing for morning gym.
- Do not start gymnastics immediately after getting out of bed. The body is still sleeping. Such loads will cause discomfort. Initially, you need to cheer up a little. So , it is recommended to wash, brush your teeth.
- Drink a glass of water. The fluid that enters the body will thin the blood. Due to this, it will be possible to normalize the load on the heart and blood vessels but you shouldn't have a snack before exercise. Do all exercises on an empty stomach.