Dr. Enrique Steiger is a specialist FMH for General Surgery and Traumatology and a specialist FMH for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. He is a member of several international surgical societies, including the Swiss Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SGPRAC) and Connell Society, USA. Dr. Steiger offers highest-quality surgical services including facial, breast, and ear surgeries, Secondary Optimizing Surgery, and body contouring.
• Facial surgery (facelift, necklift, foreheadlift)
• Ear surgery
• Eyelid surgery
• Body Contouring
• Breast surgery (breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reconstruction)
• SOS (Secondary Optimizing Surgery: correction of failed operations)
Certifications and Memberships
• Specialist FMH for General Surgery and Traumatology
• Specialist FMH for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
• Member of the Swiss Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SGPRAC).
• Member of the Swiss Society of Surgery (SGC)
• Member of AEXPI (EX Alunos do Prof. Ivo Pitanguy)
• Member of the Connell Society, USA
Education & Miscellaneous
• Traumatology and Plastic Surgery University Hospital Zurich
• Further training with Professor Pitanguy, Rio de Janeiro.
• Advanced training in aesthetic facial surgery with Prof. Bruce Connell, Los Angeles, USA
• Regular lectures at national and international congresses
• Fellowship in Emergency Medicine, NYU Medical Center, New York,
• Regular humanitarian operations for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
• Regular humanitarian operations for the United Nations (UN) in crisis regions.
• Founding member of the clinic utoquai